Gently hand extracted from the nut of the Shea Tree and rich in vitamins and nutrients, Shea Butter has been used by West Africans to not only moisturize dry skin naturally and heal rough damaged skin but also as an all-natural treatment of skin blemishes, aging skin, dark spots, muscle relaxation, and swelling. The Raw (Unrefined) Shea butter offered is blended using certified quality Shea the very same raw shea butter we use to craft all our other skin and hair items.
Direction of Use:
Shea butter melts under warm friction because of this we suggest taking required amount then slowly massaging on selected area, can be used on skin and hair.
Benefits of Shea Butter:
• Naturally rich in vitamins A and E
• Helps heal scars, burns, and stretch marks.
• Prevents ashy skin, chapping, and skin rashes.
• Protects the scalp from sores and rashes and prevents dandruff.
• Helps prevent weak hair from breaking, fading, or thinning out.
• Fortifies cuticles and nails.
• Helps bruises to heal.
• Helps prevent skin irritation for babies: used for generations to help babies sleep better.
• Use after shaving to prevent irritation and restore skins natural luster.
• Ideal for dry skin, dermatitis, eczema, and sunburn
• Rejuvenates skin pores and adds elasticity to skin.
• Firms up aging skin and helps clear wrinkles.
• Massage Shea butter into areas affected by join pains, or other muscular ache.
What is Organic?
Simply stated, organic Shea butter and other ingredients are grown without the use of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge, or genetically modified organisms.