Need hand and body moisturizing to the max? Made with shea butter, known to increase the skins capillary blood flow, Shea Cream provides lasting skin softening wherever you need it. Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) oil is highly regarded for the skin. It is uniquely calming and relaxing.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cera Flava (Beeswax)*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) *Certified Organic
Direction of Use:
Using a pea sized amount, gently massage onto skin until absorbed. Yes, pea sized. No fillers or water was used to dilute the potency of the organic ingredients. Small amounts are needed for beneficial results. Use a smaller amount as a nourishing make up remover or a bit more for an excellent massage.
Benefits of Shea Butter:
• Naturally rich in vitamins A and E
• Helps heal scars, burns, and stretch marks.
• Prevents ashy skin, chapping, and skin rashes.
• Protects the scalp from sores and rashes and prevents dandruff.
• Helps prevent weak hair from breaking, fading, or thinning out.
• Fortifies cuticles and nails.
• Helps bruises to heal.
• Helps prevent skin irritation for babies: used for generations to help babies sleep better.
• Use after shaving to prevent irritation and restore skins natural luster.
• Ideal for dry skin, dermatitis, eczema, and sunburn
• Rejuvenates skin pores and adds elasticity to skin.
• Firms up aging skin and helps clear wrinkles.
• Massage Shea butter into areas affected by join pains, or other muscular ache.