Pure Organic Shea Cream is a natural cold pressed oil from the African Karite (Shea) nut. It is well known for promoting capillary circulation and is considered to be a superior healer and rejuvenator for troubled, dry or aging skin. Pure Organic Shea Cream can be applied on your lips or on any dry area of skin. Use twice daily to help soften calluses and condition cuticles.
Organic Essence Pure Organic Shea Butter is naturally fragrance free. Organic Essence Pure Organic Shea Butters benefit is mainly derived from its high content of non-saponifiable fatty acids (stearic and loeic acid). These fatty acids aid in maintaining the skin’s moisture and elasticity. No solvents or chemicals are used in the production of the shea butter which therefore uphold its high purity standards with added baby safe properties. Beneficial as an awesome overall body moisturizer. or use on specific dry patches. It’s very concentrated, use sparingly.
Direction of Use:
Place a pea sized amount in the palm of your hand. Clasp hands together for a few seconds, allowing for your body warmth to slowly melt the shea butter. Gently rub onto your skin in a circular motion. Use several times daily to help soften calluses and condition cuticles.
Benefits of Shea Butter:
• Naturally rich in vitamins A and E
• Helps heal scars, burns, and stretch marks.
• Prevents ashy skin, chapping, and skin rashes.
• Protects the scalp from sores and rashes and prevents dandruff.
• Helps prevent weak hair from breaking, fading, or thinning out.
• Fortifies cuticles and nails.
• Helps bruises to heal.
• Helps prevent skin irritation for babies: used for generations to help babies sleep better.
• Use after shaving to prevent irritation and restore skins natural luster.
• Ideal for dry skin, dermatitis, eczema, and sunburn
• Rejuvenates skin pores and adds elasticity to skin.
• Firms up aging skin and helps clear wrinkles.
• Massage Shea butter into areas affected by join pains, or other muscular ache.
What is Organic?
Simply stated, organic Shea butter and other ingredients are grown without the use of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge, or genetically modified organisms.